External Wall Insulation
Insulating your solid walls could cut your heating costs, and vastly improve the thermal performance.
1.Insulation – Baumit StarTherm consists of expanded polystyrene. It is highly water permeable and has excellent insulating properties.
2.Fixing – Baumit STR U 2Gis designed for mechanical fastening of polystyrene and mineral wool insulation boards.
3. Reinforcement – Baumit StarTex is a warp-resistant and alkali-resistant glass fibre mesh that is used to produce a reinforced mortar layer on torn old rendered facades.
4. Adhesive – Baumit OpenContact White is a vapour-permeable, fibre-reinforced adhesive and base coat render. It is made from breathable aerated lime and is extremely weather-resistant.
5. Primer – Baumit PremiumPrimer is a ready-to-use primer for synthetic and mineral decorative finishes. It has high covering power and regulates absorption.
6. Final Topcoat – Baumit SilikonTop is a ready-to-use, silicone resin render. Water vapour permeable, extremely water repellent, dirt-resistant and versatile.
- What types of building can benefit from external wall insulation?
Solid masonry, concrete and brick built buildings pre 1972 will generally profit from External Wall Insulation.
We start with the first layer of whichever material is deemed more appropriate for the type of building, then progress to the outer layer which will be a render.
These renders have a mesh which has fibre re-enforcement, and is applied using a base coat, pre bagged.
The customer can choose from a wide range of colours and specialised finishes, from a highly vibrant colour, to a more sedate pastel colour.
- Commitment to quality
We believe that value is not only the price you pay, but the total solution we provide, which includes- customer service and understanding relationships.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust to deliver you the best service in the industry.
- How Heat is lost through walls
In the past, houses and buildings were built to a very different standard than they are built today.
Solid walls have no gap, so they can’t be filled with cavity wall insulation.
There is a fix for this type of heat loss.
- External Wall Insulation
will not only stop this valuable heat from being lost, but just as importantly, save you money.
There are many different different colours and finishes available.
If you would like any more information on the External Wall Insulation system we offer please see the brochure below.
Heating accounts for 75% of the average households energy bills.
So, it makes sense to insulate your home and save on heating
Contact us today and let us know what kind of thing you’re looking to have done to the outside of your property.
- External Wall Insulation Leicester
- External wall Insulation Installers Leicester
- External Wall Insulation Coventry
- External Wall Insulation Installers Coventry
- EXternal Wall Insulation Warwick
- External wall Insulation Installers Warwick
- External Wall Insulation Leamington Spa
- External wall Insulation Installers Leamington Spa
- External Wall Insulation Stratford Upon Avon
- External Wall Insulation Installers Stratford Upon Avon
- External Wall Insulation West Midlands
- External Wall Insulation Warwickshire
- External Wall Insulation Leicestershire